To assist you in your journey through life, our team will work with you to define and prioritize the goals and objectives that mean the most to you, then frame your financial and investment strategies around them.
- Goals and needs analysis
- Understanding your family’s dynamics
- Risk assessment
MULTI-GENERATIONAL WEALTH TRANSFERS
- Personal and family security
- Insurance Planning & Management (life, disability, long-term care)
- Estate Planning Strategies
WEALTH PRESERVATION & RISK MITIGATION
- Strategies designed to protect against risks to your personal and business affairs
- High quality tax-free municipal and corporate bond strategies
- Growth-oriented, opportunistic equity and fixed income strategies
- Alternative opportunities (Private Equity, Hedge Funds, Market-Linked Investments)
- Open architecture advisory platform
TAX EFFICIENT STRATEGIES
- Core investment strategies focusing on after-tax returns
- Portfolios designed to minimize investment costs and expenses and avoid unnecessary portfolio turnover
- Through our Wells Fargo affiliates, you have access to banking services, including:
- Securities-based lines of credit
- Residential mortgages
- Home Equity Financing
- Small Business Financing
The BRW Group will work in conjunction with your other professional advisors (e.g. Attorney, CPA) in helping to ensure that your customized wealth plan remains intact.
Insurance products are offered through nonbank insurance agency affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company and are underwritten by unaffiliated insurance companies. Trust services available through banking and trust affiliates in addition to non-affiliated companies of Wells Fargo Advisors. Wells Fargo Advisors and its affiliates do not provide legal or tax advice. Any estate plan should be reviewed by an attorney who specializes in estate planning and is licensed to practice law in your state.
Income from municipal securities is generally free from federal taxes and state taxes for residents of the issuing state. While the interest income is tax-free, capital gains, if any, will be subject to taxes. Income for some investors may be subject to the federal Alternative Minimum Tax (AMT). Bond Yields and market value will fluctuate so that your investment, if sold prior to maturity, may be worth more or less than its original cost.
Lending and other banking services available through Wells Fargo Advisors (NMLS UI 2234) are offered by banking and non-banking subsidiaries of Wells Fargo & Company, including, but not limited to Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. (NMLSR ID 399801), Member FDIC, and Wells Fargo Home Mortgage, a division of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. Certain restrictions apply. Programs, rates, terms, and conditions are subject to change without advance notice. Products are not available in all states. Wells Fargo Advisors is licensed by the Department of Business Oversight under the California Residential Mortgage Lending Act and the Arizona Department of Financial Institutions (NMLS ID 0906158). Wells Fargo Clearing Services, LLC, holds a residential mortgage broker license in Georgia and is licensed as a residential mortgage broker (license number MB2234) in Massachusetts.